Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged....

My friend Erika tagged me for this:

Tag-o-Rama

Where were you born? San Diego California. My parents moved to Utah before I turned one I think.
Middle name: Gidchin. It comes from my Grandfather's name Gideon. Parents were expecting a boy and had hoped to name me after both my grandfathers....Joseph Gideon. I used to tell people that my mom had me totally natural and it hurt so bad she hated me by the time I was born....thus, the name. She heard me once and was not really very happy about that. So, I don't tell people so much anymore. Long story to answer what my middle name is eh?
Nicknames: I suppose technically Josie is my nickname, but I think of it as my name. Also Jos, but usually only Jeff calls me that.
Are you taller than your mother or father? Mom-yes, Dad-no.
Do you cry often during movies? Only if there's something to cry about.
Favorite color: I don't think I have a favorite.
Favorite foods: Things I can't buy in Russia usually.
Favorite beverage: Water--I also drink milk regularly and juice rarely. But water is my favorite. I would say I drink soda about 3 times a year.
Favorite cold cereal: Multi-grain Cheerios and Blueberry morning
Favorite smells: Clean things...fresh laundry, sheets, etc. Rain. Jake after a bath.
Favorite time of day: I like mornings because I have more energy then. But, I also like the time right after I've exercised.
Favorite make-up products? I don't think I have a 'favorite' but I do usually wear it.
How many pillows do you sleep with? I start with two, because I like to read in bed. Then, Jeff asks, "Do you really want to sleep with two pillows?" And I throw one on the floor....this has happened more times than I can count.
Do you play an instrument? Piano-badly.
Did you do any sports in High School? I played volleyball and ran track.
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Evan Almighty--but I do live in Russia. We never go to movies here.
What is your favorite article of clothing? I have a really old white Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt that I wear around the house and to the gym almost every day. I wash it 3-4 times a week. I NEVER wear it anywhere else though. I think it's about 10 years old or more.
What is your dream vacation? I've been on a lot of fantastic vacations. I'm headed to Hong Kong on Tuesday.
What was your first impression of your spouse? I don't remember meeting him...strange I know. But I do know that he is the most truly kind person on the planet. Ask anyone who knows him!
If you could be an animal, what would you be? No idea. It's not something I've ever thought about.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? I have many...reading, exercising, picking out things for our house....
Favorite TV shows: Again, we live in Russia. I don't watch tv, but we have all of the seasons of Monk and The Office on dvd and I think they're funny. But I haven't watched them all....maybe 3-4 episodes of each.
What is your dream car? I used to really want an Acura MDX. Now, not so much. I'm not into cars. I just like one that gets me from point A to point B and is relatively clean.
What is one of your weaknesses? Laziness.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Pasta with a garlic white sauce. We always have some kind of pasta, butter, flour, garlic powder and milk.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Ummm, one where there were still epidurals?
What is the emotion you feel the most? Satisfied/content.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? I can be...
What is something you are constantly working on? Now? This blog! Also, organizing our home. I organize one room and before I finish the next, the first is unorganized.
Any hidden talents? If I have any they must be hidden very well.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Can't think of one.
What is the best thing that happened to you this year? This year as in 2008? I've already had lots of nice things happen...went to Finland with Jeff, went to Egypt with Reyna, Nate and Sage, I'm going to Hong Kong next week, I swam a mile a few times and was pretty happy about it every time. This year as in the past 12 months? JAKE!
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? I have an easy life....
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? The swimming was one. We hope to landscape and put in a pool and furnish a house!
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? I think I'm still learning....but I'm trying more to just enjoy right now.

I tag....my sis, Georgette because she just started her blog and it is empty!

1 comment:

pinksuedeshoe said...

I loved reading this. I hope that you have a great time in Hong Kong. That sounds great!