"No, no, no," I say, as I remove Jake yet again from the printer. "Da, da," he answers.
"No, no," I say, as he throws the high chair tray (full of food of course) onto the floor. Again he answers "Da, da."
My little bilingual baby--Da means Yes in Russian.
And so, he happily plays in the toliet, eats dirt from a plant, throws the phone, empties the clothing from my drawers and the pots and pans from my cupboard, pulls all the toliet paper from the roll, attempts to help the hamster escape, climbs in the fireplace--the dirty, had-a-fire-yesterday-and-still-full-of-ashes, fireplace. I say "no" with my sternest face and voice. And he says, "Da!" with a smile and a laugh.
3 comments:
That is really funny. Probably not as funny for you, particularly when you are looking at his adorable, smiling face. But, I think it's funny. :o)
I think it is funny as well. Probably the same way other people thing Charlie's shenanigans are funny. Sounds like the two of them will have a good time together when you move back to Utah. :)
Da! DA! Da! Love these crazy boys.
Post a Comment