Monday, February 25, 2008

Reyna as ANTM?

So, lately Reyna and her friend Clarissa have been obsessed with the tv show America's Next Top Model. Reyna spent a little time in Egypt, "working her angles." I don't know about you, but I think she's got it.



















6 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

She is destined to be famous!

Melissa said...

FIERCE! She needs bigger sunglasses though.
Your trip looks incredible. I am jealous!

Matt said...

Yowzers. What a little hottie!

I liked the boat one. I always tried to take those kinds of pictures with the moon and they never worked... of course, we never had digital cameras so it was a bit more of a crapshoot.

Fun times.

Addie said...

LOL. You are too good, Reyna!

Reyna said...

ahh, yes, you can all have my autograph.

blake1992 said...

Loved the pictures. Reyna is destined to be a Top Model.

Jeff & Racquel