I can't believe it has already been a year. I remember taking Charlie to Primary Children's while you were there with Jake. It seems like it was only months ago. Happy Birthday to Jake!
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jake! He is so cute and happy and we miss him and all of you!
Those are very cute pictures. He looks like a lot of fun!
I can't believe it has already been a year. I remember taking Charlie to Primary Children's while you were there with Jake. It seems like it was only months ago. Happy Birthday to Jake!
Post a Comment