Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sharm El Sheik Egypt

Six days in Egypt was just what we needed to escape the Moscow winter. We snorkeled, read, laid in the sun, ate lots of food--hummus and pita for breakfast, lunch and dinner, hung out with our friends the MacKays, ate some more, had massages and pedicures, had a couple of sick kids (boo!), ate some more, went on a glass bottom boat (it sounds better than it was actually, but it was still fun), swam in the pool, people watched, and ate some more!

2 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

I am so jealous. That sounds absolutely awesome! I am glad that you had a good time, your kids are so cute! Enjoy the next 6 months of winter :o)

Steff said...

I'm totally jealous! That looks like so much fun. I would love to see a little sun and feel some warmth outside. What a fun getaway!