Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My new hobby....

This past January, inspired by Reyna and her awesome skills :), I started a quilting class. I love it! Since I've never really been into home ec type stuff, I'm pretty happy I enjoy it. Since Jeff paid lots of money for a fantastic sewing machine, he's also pretty happy I enjoy it. Here are some blocks I've done that will be a blanket before June!

The first block


Other blocks





My favorite block
The last block...I'm still working on this one.

Thanks Carolyn! You're a great teacher!

2 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

I am totally impressed! Quilting is one of those things on my to-learn-to-do list! It looks beautiful, I love the colors!

BunchesofBradys said...

Awesome job on your quilt! I started quilting when I got to Boston but it's just basic quilting. I'd like to take a class as well so I can learn all the techniques to quilting.
-Carrie Brady