Oh good grief. If that's the coach, the team's in trouble.
Actually my guess is that he was a very impressive coach, as I expect to be. I anticipate taking team after team to victory once Winston hits Jr Jazz.
I can see no other alternative as a result of years and years of hearing Dad coach teams to victory after victory from the couch. Interestingly enough, in every case, when the teams didn't follow his advice, they inevitably lost.
I'm pretty sure over the years I've gained enough of this wisdom to be able to carry it into many more pursuits in the future... like Jr Jazz.
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
1 comment:
Oh good grief. If that's the coach, the team's in trouble.
Actually my guess is that he was a very impressive coach, as I expect to be. I anticipate taking team after team to victory once Winston hits Jr Jazz.
I can see no other alternative as a result of years and years of hearing Dad coach teams to victory after victory from the couch. Interestingly enough, in every case, when the teams didn't follow his advice, they inevitably lost.
I'm pretty sure over the years I've gained enough of this wisdom to be able to carry it into many more pursuits in the future... like Jr Jazz.
Post a Comment