Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Spring!


I'm spoiled. Jeff buys me flowers often--maybe once a week or more. Tulips are some of my favorites. Probably because they are one of the first things out of the ground in Spring.
It's a good thing I had these to look at. Because this is what we woke up to on Easter morning.

5 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

I love those flowers, they are so bright and cheery! Have a nice wait for spring, it is what... four months away now? :o)

Steff said...

Those flowers are so pretty. I'm jealous. Maybe Jeff needs to give Matt a few hints on surprising the wife... :) J/k!

Steff said...

Oh yeah, and tulips are my favorites too. They are so pretty and so Springy!

Reyna said...

i would like to mention i get flowers once a year. maybe.

Matt said...

Good grief. She beat me here. I was just going to write you and ask you to please remove the flower picture before Steff sees it and POW!, there are two comments from Steff, one saying exactly what I expected it to say, "Have Jeff teach Matt... flowers... etc."

Good grief Josie. You need to think about the consequences before you post, k? If nothing else, a little heads up so I can initiate some preemptive damage control.