I should've found out you were going to Thailand sooner. My sister served her mission there. She actually went back to visit and got back yesterday from a three week trip. She has been back once every year (a total of 3 times since she left). I've always wanted to go. It looks like you guys had a blast!
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, could your family be any cuter! Your kids are adorable, and I love reading about all the fun things that you are doing!
Both for me, thanks. Oh, in Thailand too. Thanks.
Jake looks like a little boy. I guess he is, but it seems like he lost his
"baby" look overnight!
Um, can I come live with you guys? Your life looks much, much more exciting than ours.
I should've found out you were going to Thailand sooner. My sister served her mission there. She actually went back to visit and got back yesterday from a three week trip. She has been back once every year (a total of 3 times since she left). I've always wanted to go. It looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment