A peek into the life of the McGhies, expats for 8+ years, recently relocated to Wassenaar, The Netherlands!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Trapeze Kids
When we weren't playing on the beach or in the pool or eating or relaxing somewhere, Nate and Reyna found this to do.... Flips, catches and dismounts.They were awesome!
Seriously? I would love to do something like that (well, would have loved, I may be too old to be flinging myself through the air now) that looks like so much fun though!
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
1 comment:
Seriously? I would love to do something like that (well, would have loved, I may be too old to be flinging myself through the air now) that looks like so much fun though!
Post a Comment