I like Halloween. It's a fun holiday but we didn't really do it this year.

The kids did dress up (Reyna-as a Mafia guy, Nate as a skeleton, and Sage as a crazy witch).
There was a party, haunted house and trick-or-treating a week early. The older three went-I stayed home with Jake and a book.
We boo-ed some neighbors with these tasty treats.
And then we left--to Hong Kong and Peking/Beijing.
While you were tricking and treating, we were taking in the sights from the greatest wall ever built.

I think it was a Good Trade. Happy Halloween everyone!
There was a party, haunted house and trick-or-treating a week early. The older three went-I stayed home with Jake and a book.
We boo-ed some neighbors with these tasty treats.
And then we left--to Hong Kong and Peking/Beijing.While you were tricking and treating, we were taking in the sights from the greatest wall ever built.
I think it was a Good Trade. Happy Halloween everyone!
2 comments:
Yeah, life's rough all over :o) Cute pumpkins though, did you find candy corn's in Moscow?
okay, great to see you are blogging. Here's ours: jeppsen6.com (great minds think alike!) Sage is SO big. I swear our Elly is her twin (a couple years apart).
Post a Comment