...of my one gray hair.
Last Saturday was terrifying to say the least.
Jake wandered out of the house and was
missing for a heart-stopping 30 minutes.
I'll spare you the details, but it's not the first time he's gone off on his own.
Happily, we live in a secure compound and other than the lake
(which is far from us) it holds little danger for a wandering two year old.
Fast forward to the following Monday.
Sage is having a piano lesson.
Nate is doing homework.
Reyna and Jeff have not arrived home yet.
I need to fix dinner, so I set up Jake's latest favorite movie,
Monsters Inc.
Doors locked, I go to the kitchen.
Riinnng!
Hello. Hi, how are you? This is Charles Cranney.
Hi, I'm great how are you?
Good.
I just got home, and guess who's at my house?
I have no idea, who?
JAKE!
Jake wandered out of the house and was
missing for a heart-stopping 30 minutes.
I'll spare you the details, but it's not the first time he's gone off on his own.
Happily, we live in a secure compound and other than the lake
(which is far from us) it holds little danger for a wandering two year old.
Sage is having a piano lesson.
Nate is doing homework.
Reyna and Jeff have not arrived home yet.
I need to fix dinner, so I set up Jake's latest favorite movie,
Monsters Inc.
Doors locked, I go to the kitchen.
Hello. Hi, how are you? This is Charles Cranney.
Hi, I'm great how are you?
Good.
I just got home, and guess who's at my house?
I have no idea, who?
JAKE!
1 comment:
Great shot!
Post a Comment