....to stop time? Our guy Jake
turned two on February 15th.
We had an abbreviated party, considering it was Sunday,
we had 9:30 church, home by 1:30
and Jeff was on a 4:30 flight to Barcelona.
For his second birthday,
Jake got 2 presents....no, we don't always give the number of presents as years (luckily, as Reyna will be 16 this year!).
He just has soooo many things I couldn't think of anything he needed, or I wanted for him, or anything. So, Sesame Street Old School......
and....yes, that is a vacuum cleaner. His very own.
This he DID want.
For his second birthday,
Ummm...that stopping time thing? If you've
figured it out,
please
send the instructions ASAP.
figured it out,
please
send the instructions ASAP.
2 comments:
2?? He is so cute! I can't believe he is two! Love the vacuum!
Happy Birthday Jake! You'd think with all of the moms combined brain power in the world someone might have figured out how to stop time.
Post a Comment