Saturday was Sage's birthday and she turned 7.
It's hard to believe we brought her
to Russia as an 11-month old baby.
Sage is a great girl and
we are so happy she is in our family!
A peek into the life of the McGhies, expats for 8+ years, recently relocated to Wassenaar, The Netherlands!
4 comments:
How time flies! I am totally coming to your house when you are here! As long as I don't get put on bedrest or anything terrible like that. I will be excited to see you!
Wow. It doesn't seem like you guys have been in Russia that many years. What an awesome experience your kids are having.
Happy birthday Sage! Hope you had a great day!
I can't believe she is so big! What a darling little yellow baby she was. We had so much fun in the middle of the night. She has turned out to be more fun than we ever imagined. Happy Birthday Sage! (late)
Post a Comment