Congrats Reyna! All those photo hours at my house with Addie paid off! (Weren't you 2 supposed to be tending?) Too bad you couldn't submit one of the music videos with a banana that you made. You could have been the principal of the school with that! Love you.
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
4 comments:
Ohmigosh, Reyna, THAT'S THE PICTURE I TOOK OF YOU IN KRISTEN'S BACKYARD!! It's awesome ness! I am so glad I am the greatest photographer!!
oh yeah and I am SO HAPPY for you...great win!! That's awesome. I wish I were that cool :)
Way to go Reyna! Love the poster and Obama/Mcain/Reyna slogan! Congratulations on your win!
Congrats Reyna! All those photo hours at my house with Addie paid off! (Weren't you 2 supposed to be tending?) Too bad you couldn't submit one of the music videos with a banana that you made. You could have been the principal of the school with that! Love you.
Post a Comment