Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where did summer go?

Somehow...
July got away
with no posts.
I've had no computer
--or bed--
to call my own
these past 6 weeks.
Here's my to-blog list:
Nauvoo/Chicago
Lake Powell
Jake's first haircut
Reyna's EFY
Random summer stuff
The HOOOOUUUUSSSSEEE!
and, because I'm super slow,
the first day of school 2008-09.
Now I'm back
suffering the jet-lag
and the regrets,
of the calls I didn't make,
the stuff I didn't buy
(I did buy a lot though)
the doctors we didn't see
(crossing fingers that Jake doesn't catch the chicken pox this year!)
and mostly--the people I didn't see
or spend enough time with.
But, all in all, happy to back to our
home sweet home in
Moscow.
With all six of us, in one house--
for two weeks.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Summer was fun. We had a great with you guys...I promise next summer Luc will have better behavior ;(

Josie said...

Melissa--Luc was fine! He is a two year old--which Jake will be next summer....

Addie said...

Hey, we're just glad you posted :)