Steff-A triathalon may be way cooler than I am! I like to swim and bike, but running--I just feel like I'm dying. I don't know when we're moving there. Definitely here until March 09
Oh Steff you took the words right out of my mouth...hands...type...whatever. That is exactly what I thought...YET! It's only a matter of time. Josie you are totally cool enough for a triathalon. Why don't you guys do a team one? I could be your cheerleader.
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
5 comments:
He's so cute, hands down. No questions asked. -Addie
He can't reach the knives...YET!!
We should do a triathlon or something cool when you guys move here. When are you moving here? We can't wait!
Steff-A triathalon may be way cooler than I am! I like to swim and bike, but running--I just feel like I'm dying.
I don't know when we're moving there. Definitely here until March 09
Oh Steff you took the words right out of my mouth...hands...type...whatever. That is exactly what I thought...YET! It's only a matter of time.
Josie you are totally cool enough for a triathalon. Why don't you guys do a team one? I could be your cheerleader.
Post a Comment