Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the longest day

The longest day of the year
We crammed as much fun into all that
daylight
as we possibly could

family bike ride....the whole family...it was fun

Some serious trampoline fun

Is it just me, or does this girl have a little McGhie in her?

Nice the neighbors have this...one more place to look for Jake when he runs.

A fishing trip down to the lake...sorry no pic of the 5 inch fish :)

And a friendly game of tennis with the Piepers.

What did you do with the longest day?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I would be embarrassed to say after reading about yours.
Best longest day ever!

Melissa said...

Hello Mcghies! My name is Melissa, and I don't know if you would remember me or not, but I lived in Moscow with ILP back in the spring of 2005. I've always wanted an opportunity to tell you how awesome your little family is and how greatful I am for the example you set for me! Sounds like you guys are still having a great old time in Moscow, and I wish you the best!