I am really excited for you guys! I hope you have a wonderful experience. Vitaly is a great kid. You will love him, I'm certain. And, I'm jealous he's going to teach you to cook Ukrainian food! I wonder if Sergey knows how to cook...probably not...
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
3 comments:
Congrats. I will try to brush up on my Russian before we come visit you. Can't wait to meet him.
I am really excited for you guys! I hope you have a wonderful experience. Vitaly is a great kid. You will love him, I'm certain. And, I'm jealous he's going to teach you to cook Ukrainian food! I wonder if Sergey knows how to cook...probably not...
He totally looks like he could just blend right in with the family! Have fun!
Post a Comment