Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Land of Smiles...Phuket Thailand

With over 1000 pictures 
taken 
this is obviously
just a sampling of
the fun.
Canoeing through caves
enjoying the beach
  and the
pools at the resort,
not to mention the trapeze
and circus lessons,
the good friends,
the elephant rides
the massages
the scuba diving and great
times all around. 
And then there was Bangkok.  
with only a few hours of evening
more massages,
the night market
and a tuk-tuk ride to the hotel.

4 comments:

Amy S. said...

Wow Josie, that all looks amazing. What a fun trip!

Jamie said...

Hi Josie, I found your blog via Barbara's. Hope you don't mind my lurking, but I when I saw 'The Land of Smiles' I just had to click! I served my mission in Thailand and your pictures made me feel so happy!!! Love, love, love that place! Looks like your family is having some amazing adventures. :)
Take care!
Jamie (Gibbs) Coy

Evelyn said...

Wow...I think I need to sneak into your family on your next vacation! Looks like you had a great time!

Ann Mitchell said...

You and your family have the best adventures!