Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day

Reyna Nate and Sage started school on August 26th. It was a typical first day at an American school. Jake started with an open house on Sept 1st,
the traditional first day of school in Russia.Forget apples....
in Russia
one must carry
Flowers
for the teacher,

Tatiana Leonidovna

(and yes, that name is a mouthful for this boy).

3 comments:

http://www.hendersonyan.blogspot.com/ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Etot les u vas pryamo pered domom? Wow it reminds me of my childhood too, when I could run out into forest and nobody was scared. I am too afraid to send Ava two doors down to our neighbor. Rosinka must be very nice and pretty.

Josie said...

Da, mwi ochen poveszhlo. We call it the "McGhie Woods" not to be confused with the Rosinka Forest which is about a ten minute walk away. I love to xcountry ski there, but we sometimes take the little kids out skiing right there in the McGhie Woods.