A peek into the life of the McGhies, expats for 8+ years, recently relocated to Wassenaar, The Netherlands!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Two or three...
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:20
The Lotishino Branch, Russia Moscow Mission
This is the "chapel" where Sacrament Meeting is held.
If I told you the Spirit can be felt in a little green driving/car repair school just as strongly as on Temple Square, would you believe me? It happened yesterday.
I KNOW! The sacrament meeting i spent there was one of the top spiritual experiences in my life. I don't know if i ever told you the entire story...i'll have to. I'm so glad to see the family still active and happy. What an amazing family. I think of them often.
Be faithful in small things...it is in them that your strength lies. Mother Theresa
STUFF WE LOVE
Books--all of Us love them, some love reading them, one loves eating them
Holland-- our new home sweet home Moscow--it will always be home sweet home in our hearts Travel--fun, fun, fun Family--lots and lots of family....almost too many to count! Friends--on several continents, in many countries
2 comments:
I would believe you!
What a beautiful branch of saints. What a treat for your family to treasure up this memory.
I should refer to this on those days when I don't want to go to one more meeting.
I KNOW! The sacrament meeting i spent there was one of the top spiritual experiences in my life. I don't know if i ever told you the entire story...i'll have to. I'm so glad to see the family still active and happy. What an amazing family. I think of them often.
Post a Comment