Today I had to remind myself...
One day, there will not be scribbles on the couch.
One day, there will not be scribbles on the couch.
One day, I will not have to lock my door so he doesn't escape.
One day, I will use toilet paper that has not been unrolled and rerolled by little hands.
One day, no one will stand on the front porch, playing a harmonica as loudly as he can.
And..... One day, no one will bring me dandelions to display in a used baby food jar that seems better suited to the flowers than the food it was meant to hold.
and so today we sat and read yet again, Go, Dog Go! The perfect book for our toddler who loves nothing more than dogs and cars...
...except for maybe, just maybe, me.

and so today we sat and read yet again, Go, Dog Go! The perfect book for our toddler who loves nothing more than dogs and cars...
...except for maybe, just maybe, me.
1 comment:
Thanks for helping me remember those days will come.
Post a Comment